§1. Copyright and Applicable Law
1. The content displayed on this website belongs to © Inga Zapala (“we”/”us”).
2. It is strictly prohibited to distribute or reproduce a part or all content displayed on this website for other purposes, without having first obtained explicit consent from us, or without having made the appropriate reference to that content.
3. Failure to comply with the copyright provision laid down in §1.1. and §1.2. of this Legal Notice shall be treated as an infringement of copyright. Accordingly, legal proceedings shall be initiated against the person or entity responsible.
4. Subject to a contractual agreement, any legal dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (“Dutch”) or of the Republic of Poland (“Polish”).
5. The jurisdiction referred to in §1.4. shall be specified in a services agreement between us and the Client. Until the appropriate notice has been made, Polish law shall apply as a default.
1. This website should not be considered as an advisory or consulting service. All the materials and information displayed thereon are provided for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as legal advice in relation to any specific facts or circumstances.
2. We disclaim all responsibility for any problems caused by consulting or using this website.
3. We disclaim all responsibility for the practices and content on the websites to which we may provide hyperlinks, or to which the Visitors are otherwise referred.
§ 3. General Terms and Conditions
1. The conclusion of a services agreement is preceded by accepting our separate General Terms and Conditions by a Client.
2. The General Terms and Conditions referred to in §3.1. of this Legal Notice are sent to the Client individually, upon that Client’s request.
§4. Privacy and Confidentiality
We treat the information that we receive from our Clients and website Visitors with confidentiality and in accordance with our Data Protection & Privacy Notice.
§5. Website Update
We reserve the right to update the information available on this website without prior notice. You are therefore advised to consult this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with possible changes.
§6. Contact Inga Zapala
If you have any questions about this Legal Notice, please write to us at email@example.com.